Drifter Turned Nomad Drifter Turned Nomad

Soulful & Fresh!

Always brings a smile to my face when I hear your music bro. Keep it up!

Freedom to South Zegoria Freedom to South Zegoria

Very naice.

I am also a voice actor, and I think this sounds awesome! Keep up the great work!

TheLastCanadian responds:

Thanks! If you check out supernerd10101 on youtube, you can see some of the shorts I've done with my friend (it's his channel) in ArmA II. I do the voice acting in most of those vids :D

In most of the vids I'm credited as either ww2nerd or TheLastCanadian

Duck & Cover Duck & Cover

Outstanding!

You never seem to disappoint A/C, still my favorite NG's Audio Artist, keep up the good work mate!

New Sunset (Mellow Moonlight) New Sunset (Mellow Moonlight)

Good beat.

I felt like I was listing to Techno + Flutes. Keep up the good work!

Foundations of stone c64 Foundations of stone c64

Great song!

Just needs to be longer. Keep up the good work!

Flying Free Flying Free

Well...

I like the song & the lyrics. It's just, the voice, you really need to see some kind of vocal teachers, or find another voice (btw, I'm a singer.) But still, great song!

Draunia05 responds:

I Recorded the singing when i woke up this morning heh. For my singing to be exceptional, depends on where i'm singing. I do all these songs in the Hot toaster of my bedroom, Mother dearest doesn't like it when i make a lot of noise though so i have to tone it down which usually flattens my voice as well. Depending on if i can find i better place to record, the vocals will have been improved also.

Ignite the atmosphere Ignite the atmosphere

Bravo!

Astounding job. Top marks to you mate! Btw, you may want to look up Mille on youtube, you sound very alike ;-)

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=gNE4MWVIrmY&feature=
related

Breeze (KK Slider) Breeze (KK Slider)

Astounding.

I love orchestrated music, and the game Flower, even though I haven't played it yet. Still, top marks mate ;-)

KKSlider60 responds:

Hehe, ain't easy to make such music, that's for sure. =D
Million thanks for your kind review, hope you have a nice day,
KKS

June, June,

Alright.

I actually quite liked it. It was simple, and the beat was kept the same. Very ear pleasing :-)

Scrogginaut responds:

Cheers mate

Voice Reel/Ballville Climax Voice Reel/Ballville Climax

Good job.

I liked most of your voice's, especially the high voice. The only one I didn't really like was Smokey's, I suggest you practice a little more on that one. Still, you did very good job ;-)

Draunia05 responds: